Monday, April 15, 2013

Liebster Award- I've got nominated!

Yay my blog got nominated for the Liebster Award!
A big thank you to Brianna from hungrygatorgal who nominated me!

 


What is a Liebster Award?


  • The award give you a chance to connect more with your readers and other bloggers
  • you need to post 11 random facts about you and
  • leave a comment on the nominated blogs
  • Don't give back tags
11 random things you might know about me:

1. I'm half Asian or better half pinoy.

2. i adore gummy bears although i love the smurf gummy bears... the consistency is kinda hard but taste awesome!

3 i'm totally adveturesome.. i can't relaxe for example @ a beach i'll relaxe for an hour or two :)

4 i love jewlery but can't wear it.. it totally disturbs me while working :)

5 i love books i got a ton of cookbooks even i'll print/design them myself

6 i use my "Evernote"app...everywhere and anytime

7 My notebook is already full but i keep all my books :) i call it my cook reportoir

8 i always do a freestyle recipe :) i can't follow a recipe.. i need to refine it.

9 i'm so not patient... but i keep working on it

10 i love to laugh and make people smile... i'm kinda goofy ;)

11 my words.. why so serious? Enjoy life!

My Answers to Brianna:


What is your favorite food of all time?

Ou yah.. that's a hard question.... my favorite food? I love so much.. but my total addiction is gummy bears.. which is not a real food... -.- ok..here we go > roasted pork with mashed potatoes and a delicious dark sauce. 

If you are in currently attending college or already graduated, what was your major?
I studied graphic design and my major was Calligraphy & Typography.. all about letter ^^
I love Calligraphy because Fonts are like people blod, italic, wide, light etc.... a font has it's own character and charme :)


What is the one kitchen utensil, tool or piece of equipment you can't live without?
i think it's my oven. I know being creative beating without a handmixer... but baking or cooking without an oven??? Mhhh might be tough! ^^

What type of camera do you use to take pictures for your blog?
I use an Nikon D3100

Do you prefer writing and scheduling posts ahead of time or publishing posts immediately after writing them?
No i try to schedule my posts... i don't know how other bloggers work but my picture take time even preparing the food and the post, i love to tell a story about my Food post..otherwise it would be just a recipe.

Who is your favorite chef?
ehmm.. she not a real Chef but i want to mention Stefanie Jewarski (Joy of baking) her work is absolute awesome, i love her videos.

What is your favorite movie of all time?
Still Moulin Rouge, i don't know why but i love Paris, the french Cuisine and the music!

What is your favorite restaurant of all time?
actually I'm not sure i know a lot of restaurants.. but some got a good service and the food is quiet ok..
I recommend my mom's Food :) Filipino food is just awesome!

When and how did you learn to cook/bake?
When I was 12 i started to learn how to cook. My mom showed me a lot not to overbake.. or never leave the oven etc... but you know what?? I leave sometime my oven...and sometimes I burn something :)  but hey...then i start to think of my moms words... never ending learning process :) 

Do you have a favorite recipe? If so, what is it?
My favorite recipe is a simple chocolate blueberry pancake recipe. I love the combination between creamy and sour.

What is your favorite meal of the day?
I love breakfast or better my weekly saturday brunch. I love to pack my table full of yummie food.
Like filled eggs, bacon sausages, salad, croissiants, a variety of cheese, fruits and coffee... 

11 Blogs i've nominated: (no particular order)


  1. theusualsaucepans
  2. foodzheaven
  3. myjamon
  4. foody-buddy
  5. balsinfullygooddrizzles
  6. creolecontessa
  7. lomesdolsdalcoi
  8. rougencuisine
  9. mojequlinaria
  10. dannydoesdinner
  11. ezycookingandmore
And now my Questions for the bloggers :)

  1. what is your actual favorite savory food?
  2. Do you have a favorite drink for breakfast?
  3. What kind of utensils do you use for a cake? (Standmixer..handmixer.. etc)
  4. Why do you blog?
  5. Do you listen to music while cooking? What kind of?
  6. Where do you get your inspiration?
  7. What means your blog-name?
  8. Where is your favorite place to be?
  9. What is your favorite movie?
  10. Do you blog about food or other things? Like Products?
  11. What is your favorite cook book?

No comments:

Post a Comment